RJD Green Timely Files Q2
Tulsa, OK, April 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NewMediaWire — RJD Green (OTCPK: RJDG) is a publicly traded company that operates as a holding company focusing on acquiring, managing assets, and actively exploring potential acquisitions and opportunities in diversified industries. Today RJD Green announced highlights from the Quarterly Report for the six months ended February 28, 2022.
Ron Brewer, CEO of RJD Green, said: “As our filing as of February 28, 2022 reflects, we generated substantial revenues… $2,384,112 and Net Operating Profit of $321,867 with cash and cash equivalents of $351,516. We feel this was a solid result during a time of challenging material prices and freight cost, along with significant weather interference with the Silex Holdings projects. We are focused on finding ways to monetize our assets and increase shareholder value fully, which currently reflects $2,879,179 in Shareholder Equity. With acquisition efforts in place, we look forward to progressing the solid efforts of RJD Green.”
Financial Results for the Six Months ending February 28, 2022 :
- The Company had Revenue of $2,384,112 and EBITDA Profit of $387,800 (16.3%) with cash and cash equivalents of $351,516.
- The Company has monthly recurring revenues of $397,352 with $4,397,300 in assets, liabilities of $1,518,121 of which $968,160 is internal debt between two of RJD Green’s wholly-owned subsidiaries and shareholder equity of $2,879,179.
- Prior to further acquisition success, revenues for the six-month reporting period reflect our ability to reach over $5,000,000 in revenue for fiscal year 2022, as the last six months of our fiscal year are historically the larger revenue months.
- Net Operating Profits increased by 9.1% from the same reporting period of 2021.
- Assets increased by 5.1 % from the 2021 year ended August 31, 2021, and liabilities decreased by 6.2% since August 31, 2021
- Backlog for Silex Holdings is greater than $1,000,000 as of February 28, 2022, and IO Soft Inc. has slowly increased service contracts from the additional software platforms launched in 2022, as well, additional business development contracts have been put in place.
RJDG will continue to provide corporate updates and encourages shareholders to visit the official RJD Green Inc. Twitter account at https://twitter.com/IncRjd .
RJD Green Timely Files Q2
About RJD Green, Inc.
The Company operates as a holding company with a focus of acquiring and managing assets and companies. RJD Green operates in three divisions: RJD Green Healthcare Services Division, which owns IOSoft Inc., a company that provides discrete payment technologies, services and software that can be integrated into targeted offerings for healthcare provider networks, hospitals, healthcare payers and individual providers; Earthlinc Environmental Services Division, which provides green environmental services and technologies; and Silex Holdings Division, which is focused in specialty construction and industrial services. The initial operations, Silex Interiors, fills a market niche between the Home Depots and local contractors. Silex manufactures and installs granite and other counter tops, cabinets and related products to the residential builder, commercial contractor, remodel contractor and DIY customer.
Visit http://www.rjdgreen.com .
This release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain as they are based on current expectations and assumptions concerning future events of future performance of the Company. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which are only predictions and speak only as of the date hereof. In evaluation such statements, prospective investors should review carefully various risks and uncertainties identified in this release and matters set in the Company’s SEC filings. These risks and uncertainties could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those indicated in the forward-looking statements.
Ron Brewer, CEO
Douglas Baker at [email protected]
News Provided by GlobeNewswire via QuoteMedia