A merger is the combination of two or more firms, generally by offering the shareholders of one firm’s securities and funds in the acquiring firm in exchange for the voluntary fusion of the two companies. Mergers are most commonly done to gain market share, reduce costs of operations, expand to new territories, grow revenues, and increase profits.
Investors take comfort within the idea that a merger can deliver increased market power. The companies together are worth more full than by themselves. The Synergy is the magic power that allows for increased value efficiencies of the new entity, and it takes the shape of returns enrichment and cost savings.
Mergers & Acquisitions Advantages
There are many good reasons for growing your business through an acquisition or merger. These include:
- Accessing funds or valuable assets for new development.
- Better production or distribution facilities are often less expensive to buy than to build.
- Businesses in the same sector or location can combine resources to reduce costs, eliminate duplicated facilities or departments, and increase revenue.
- Reducing your costs and overheads through shared marketing budgets increased purchasing power and lower prices.
- It is obtaining quality staff or additional skills, knowledge of your industry or sector, and other business intelligence.
- Accessing a more extensive customer base and increasing your market share. Your target business may have distribution channels and systems you can use for your offers.
Mergers & acquisitions advantages are compelling, and other financial benefits for employees after the merger. With having multiple benefits, many companies are now getting into this process for further business growth.
RJD Green, Inc. (RJDG), a public company, seeks to participate as partners or joint venturing in a diverse range of business enterprises.
RJDG matches appropriate investment participation with the projects being brought forward, ensuring the best results for both the enterprise growth and financial reward.
Acquisitions are operated as a separate profit center with the recognition that in small business operations, proficiency, and frugal budgeting are required to maximize profitability.
The RJDG team excels in working collaboratively with our business partners creating joint efforts for reaching mutual reward from our relationships. Our team has significant experience in launching emerging growth and restructuring of companies.
A strategic merger, if done as part of a thoughtful growth strategy, can result in synergies that offer real value for both the acquired and the acquiring. Not only is this a practical and smart shortcut to the sought-after service and expertise, but you also gain a built-in shareholder base and target audience.
If you have further interest in regards to joining our family, feel free to contact Ron Brewer, CEO by email at email@example.com, or (918) 551-7893.