Web-based Medical Billing software in the healthcare system ensures that your practice receives reimbursement for the work the providers perform efficiently. The software is a computer application that automates the healthcare billing process.
Good medical billing software companies can give you all the tools you need to manage your claims process in one place and to ensure that your claims management and patient billing process run smoothly every time. Many Billing software companies include functionality to address every part of the medical billing workflow, from scheduling appointments to processing payments.
With the need to submit claims electronically, physicians should explore web-based services that have made a name in the field of medical billing to make their practices potentially cost savers.
Web-based Medical Billing software benefits can range from being accessible across platforms to being very cost-efficient. With the need to submit claims electronically, practices should explore web-based services for the following reasons:
- In web-based Medical Billing service, the hardware and software both are at vendors’ sites. This software is a considerable advantage in terms of not managing the hardware issues and technicalities; and also the application side of cloud-based Medical Billing because of no storage needed on the client’s end.
- A Cloud-based Medical Billing service provides many advantages because, for cloud-based service, you can pay as you go, and charge per user, per month and you never have to deal with the cost up-front. It saves your practice a lot of money.
- Another one of the Web-based Medical Billing software benefits in the cloud is that it allows real-time access to billing data. A medical practice can monitor the performance of their service in real-time with instantaneous web-based access to financial data and analytics.
- An excellent web-based Electronic Billing service is HIPPA compliant and follows security protocols by maintaining data over secure servers. By doing so, web-based Electronic Medical Billing is more reliable as compared to server-based.
IOSoft’s Automated Healthcare Payment Solution Can Maximize Patient Collections
An automated Cloud-Based healthcare payment solution is convenient for consumers and staff alike. By streamlining the medical billing and collections process, the patient payment workflow is automated. With payment information safely stored in advance, billing is simple, and collections are more defined. Automating with Cloud-Based medical billing and collections process saves time, increases practice revenue, and can significantly reduce paper statement costs—not to mention the considerable number of hours staff often spend preparing and mailing those statements. By automating these administrative tasks, a facility greatly enhances its practice efficiency.
IOSoft’s benefits include:
- 24/7 use of the Unified Payment System Common Portal for Payor and Provider
- Custom EOP documentation created and delivered to Provider
- Guaranteed Re-association of 835’s and 837’s regardless of payment type
- Pre-acceptance of Payment amount by Provider for quick, easy dispute resolution before payment
- Provides Provider with a choice of payment forms: Virtual Card, Virtual Check, ACH, or Paper Check
- All Payment forms are fully reconciled for Payor monthly.
Web-Based Medical Billing Software Benefits
Automation is particularly helpful when capturing the information of clients. An automated healthcare payment solution makes it easy to communicate with and bill clients. The IOSoft system provides higher revenue sharing, reduced operating costs, and increased production efficiencies. Zero re-association issues, quick dispute resolution before payment, Find any payment within seconds.
- All Payments are archived for future reference if needed for the Payor and Provider
- The IOSoft archive database includes a robust search feature making it easy to find a payment
- Virtual Card has a security feature that allows it to be processed only on the Provider terminal.
- Once the Virtual Card is delivered to the Provider through the portal, it has a maximum life span of 30 minutes (fraud prevention)
- Online IOSoft help assistance for Payor and Provider
- Funds are distributed from customer account
- Robust custom report and analysis options
- Create regulatory reporting through IOSoft UPS
The technology will even enable you to have a payment tracking history at your fingertips. Extremely Provider friendly with custom features to enhance their experience.
IOSoft’s UPC™ platform focused on improving the plans’ security, management, and control over their payments process.
Building on its extensive experience, IOSoft is pleased to present its latest Unified Payment System™ (UPS). UPS begins with a Cloud-Based system interface that connects with all claim system technology and can be implemented in 30 days or less with no or minimal workflow changes.
The Cloud-Based System provides a common portal, giving the Provider and Payor a standard Gateway that allows for more exceptional communication and a collective decision matrix. UPS offers every type of available payment on the portal with enhancements to traditional payment types and patent-pending new technology with significant cost savings.
Our clients are saving 75% and higher, utilizing IOSoft’s provider friendly Unified Payment System™. Let us show you the dramatic savings and additional services available to you.
The IOSoft team has pioneered the development of automated health care payment systems since 2006. IoSoft Inc. was formed in 1998 by, Vincent Valentine, and acquired by RJD Green Inc. (OTC: RJDG), a publicly-traded company on April 18, 2016.